Renogy 400 Watt 12 Volt Solar Premium Kit With 40A MPPT Controller
-Fast & Free Shipping + 30 Day Worry Free Returns + No Sales Tax (Outside of Massachusetts) Secure Yours Today!
-Price Match Guarantee - We Will Match Any Competitors Price!
-We Are A Small Family Owned Business And A Certified Dealer Of Renogy
-We donate 1 Year Of Solar Lighting To Our Charitable Partner, Give Power, For Every $100 You Spend
Introducing the Renogy 400 Watt 12 Volt Solar Premium Kit – Your Gateway to Endless Adventures! 🌞
Imagine having the freedom to power small to medium loads, from lighting to TVs, phones, computers, and kitchen appliances, wherever your journey takes you. Whether you're off-grid in a cozy cabin, roaming the open road in your RV, setting sail on a boat, or simply seeking energy independence, this kit is your ticket to boundless possibilities.
🌟 Key Features:
✅ Versatile Power Source: Perfect for lighting up your nights and keeping your devices charged, no matter where you are.
✅ Easy Installation: Whether it's on your roof or the ground, our kit is a breeze to install, so you can hit the road or relax in your cabin in no time.
✅ Explore with Confidence: With 400 watts of solar power (4x100W panels) at your fingertips, the world is your playground. Discover, adventure, and embrace the great outdoors like never before.
Unplug from the ordinary and experience the extraordinary. The Renogy 400 Watt 12 Volt Solar Premium Kit – Powering Your Adventure! ⚡🌍
Read more below....
Get up to 30% of your order in rebates through the Residential Clean Energy Credit. Learn More
Why is this Renogy kit the right starter solar kit for you?
- Efficient Performance: The Premium Kit will produce an average of 1.6-2.5kWh of electricity per day (depending on sun availability). By bypassing the shaded cells with poor performance, the bypass diode minimizes the power drop caused by the shadow to ensure excellent performance in a low-light environment.
- Solid Quality: Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to protect cells from physical damage or distortion, improving cell performance and providing a long service life. Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame ideal for outdoor use. TPT back sheet dissipates excess heat, ensuring smooth output performance. EL tested; 5-year material and workmanship warranty.
- Easy Installation and Operation: The solar panels with pre-drilled holes on the back frame allow quick installation. And the REGO charge controller uses Anderson terminals with a specially designed Anderson to MC4 adaptor cable for a simple and easy way to connect the controller to your solar panels, cutting installation time by 60%!
- Puts Monitoring and Control in Your Hands: Built-in Bluetooth allows you to monitor the REGO charge controller on your smartphone with the Renogy DC Home App. With the app, you can customize multiple battery data such as the boost voltage, float voltage, and duration data.
- Ready to Install: Pre-drilled holes on the back frame allow quick installation. The kit has a complete set of accessories and is equipped with an In-line fuse and ANL fuse components to offer more protection.
- Stay Connected: Easily monitor by your phone. The BT1 Bluetooth module can pair with Renogy DC Home App and transmits system operation data directly to your phone, the Bluetooth signal available up to 82ft.
- Full System Protection: The integrated high BPU (Battery Protect Unit) technology of the REGO charge controller achieves the highest protection against battery cell damage and battery failure, safeguarding the entire system. The solar kit is equipped with an In-line fuse and ANL fuse components, devised to add overcurrent protection on your charge controller and battery bank.
How can you get started?
The Renogy 400W 12V Premium Kit is easy for you to install, and it is the most economical choice for the off-grid adventurer. Renogy Solar Kit comes with solar panels, charge controllers, and needed electrical wiring, fuses, and monitoring typically required for an off-grid installation, making it an ideal choice for both off-grid and mobile solar power applications.
The Premium Kit will produce an average of 1.6-2.5kWh of electricity per day (depending on sun availability). The 4 x 100W solar panels don't take up much roof space, but their energy can offset small and medium-size loads such as lighting, television, and coffee maker.
The Premium Kit can build a reliable and environmentally friendly power supply, perfect for all rooftops, RVs, boats, or campers. It can also be installed in a ground mount system as a power supply for outdoor appliances, emergencies, and a stand-alone power system.
By bypassing the shaded cells with poor performance, the bypass diode minimizes the power drop caused by the shadow to ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
Full System Protection
Meant to safeguard your system, the self-diagnostic capability can assess and protect against reverse polarity, battery overcharging, battery over-discharging, overload, short-circuiting, and reverse current.
Auto Detect and Powerful Compatibility
Automatically detects 12V or 24V DC system voltages, and the LCD screen and multiple LED indicators display the solar charging and battery operation information, customizable parameters, and error codes.
Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to protect cells from physical damage or distortion, improving cell performance and providing a long service life. EL tested, no hot-spot heating is guaranteed.
No Fear of Weather Challenge
The IP65 Junction Box offers complete protection against environmental particles and low-pressure water jets. These IP67 waterproof solar connectors ensure that the water and dust will not enter the connector during extended outdoor use. Effectively preventing water from seeping in.
Ready to Install
Pre-drilled holes on the back frame allow quick installation. The kit has a complete set of accessories and is equipped with an In-line fuse and ANL fuse components to offer more protection.
Connect in series
Connect in parallel
- To connect the panels in series, you do not need to use the Solar Y Branch Connectors in the kit. The included in-line fuse is intended for use ONLY with a series configuration.
- To connect the panels in parallel, you must use the included Solar Y Branch Connectors, and you will NOT be able to use the included in-line fuse.
- For a parallel configuration, we recommend installing an in-line fuse rated for a current GREATER than the sum of the short circuit current of each panel in parallel in your system.
4x 100W Mono Solar Panel
Option 1: 1x Rover Li 40A MPPT Charge Controller
Option 2: 1x REGO 12V 60A MPPT Solar Charge Controller
1x 20ft 10AWG AK
1x 2ft 8AWG Fuse Cable
8ft 8AWG Tray Cable
4x Mounting Z Brackets (Set)
1x BT-1 Bluetooth Module
1x 10A In-line Fuse and 40A ANL Fuse
3x Solar Y Branch Connectors MMF+FFM Pair
RENOGY 100W MONOCRYSTALLINE SOLAR PANEL
Maximum Power: 100W
Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 24.3V
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 20.4V
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.21A
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 4.91A
Dimensions: 41.8 x 20.9 x1.4 in
ROVER LI 40A MPPT CHARGE CONTROLLER
Nominal System Voltage: 12V/24V Auto Recognition
Rated Charge Current: 40A
Max. PV Input Voltage: 100 VDC
Max. PV Input Power: 12V/520W, 24V/1040W
Max Battery Voltage: 32V
RENOGY 8FT 8AWG TRAY CABLES (A PAIR)
Rating Voltage: 600/1000V
Wire Gauge: 8AWG
Temperature: -40°F to +185°F
2FT 8AWG ANL FUSE CABLE
Length and Wire Gauge: 2ft and 8AWG
Rating Voltage: AC Uo/U 0.6/1 KV, DC 1.8KV
Temperature: -40°F to +194°F
RENOGY 20FT 10AWG SOLAR ADAPTOR KIT (A PAIR)
Wire Gauge: 10AWG
Rating Voltage: 600/1000V
Temperature: -40°F to +185°F
BT-1 BLUETOOTH MODULE
Input Voltage: 5V
Communication Range: ≤82ft
Compatibel Models: All Renogy Controllers with RJ12 port
Operation Temperature: -20℃~85℃（-4°F to 185°F）
RENOGY 10A IN-LINE FUSE HOLDER W/FUSE
Rated Current: 10A
Rated Voltage: 1000 V DC
Contact Material: Copper, Silver Plated
Replaceable Fuse: Cylindrical PV Fuse (10x38mm)
ANL 40A FUSE SET
Current Rating: 40A
Voltage Rating: 72V
Interrupt Capacity: 80A
SOLAR Y BRANCH CONNECTORS
Withstanding voltage: 1000V DC(TUV), 600V(UL)
Rated Current: 50A
Protection Degree: IP67, mated
Temperature: -40°F to +194°F
Protection Class: Class II
MOUNTING Z BRACKETS (SET)
Eight Long Cap Bolts and Four Short Bolts: Four Spring Washers and Four Washers
Four Z Shape Solar Panel Brackets: Four Nuts
Panels: 25-year power output warranty: 5 year 95% output warranty, 10 year 90% output warranty, 25 year 80% output warranty 10-year material and workmanship warranty
Accessories: 1-year material and workmanship warranty